Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Prom

         It has been a month since I posted! I am so sorry. I really need to get on top of this. This post is of my senior prom (as if you couldn't tell). Prom was actually really fun, despite the food (so gross, it pains me to even think of it). But I'm glad I went, and it made me realize that my senior year is really almost over; less than 3 weeks!








Dress: Reformation// Shoes: Guess// Hair Clip: Charming Charlies

    I knew I wanted my dress to be more simple than most prom dresses. I stumbled across this dress after extensive searching on the internet; I loved the color, and the higher neckline. Also, it has an open back so I was still showing some skin; it was perfect. Since it is spring I decided on white shoes instead of my go-to black, and lighter accessories.
Love you guys xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment