Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Birthday, Ootd, and New Hair?!

Since my last post I've turned 18! I am now legal. And no, I didn't go out and do anything crazy for my birthday (shame on me). I just spent the night with my mom and my best friends. My mom made a killer red velvet cake which may have just been the highlight of my birthday.

I feel bad I haven't had a chance to make an outfit post since I've been super busy with school. However, I do have an outfit of the day from yesterday.


Jean Jacket: Levi's// Cat Shirt: Forver21// Highwaisted jeans: H&M// Shoes: Ross// Purse: Local Botique

   

Yesterday, I also got my hair dyed/trimmed! I was so tired of dealing with the roots, but I still wasn't completely done with the blonde. Which led me to Ombre! It was a completely last minute decision. I am the queen of impulse decisions, and usually they don't end up so well, but I think this was one of the few that ended up working out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment