Sunday, March 9, 2014

Introduction

Hi! I'm Kiersten and this is my personal fashion/life blog. I am currently a stressed out high school senior living in Pennsylvania. After I graduate high school I plan on going to college and majoring in Fashion Merchandising. My first passion is fashion/style and, although I have a lot going on, I always find a way to make time for it. This blog first started out on tumblr where it is all streetstyle (hence "streetluxe"), but I decided I want to post more of my personal style, so I extended it to this blog. This blog is going to be mainly my outfits, along with some items I like, and maybe the occasional post about my life. Aside from fashion I am a foodie and I love reading and movies. Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment